|the lazarus corporation news & updates|
Hi Isabelle Baudron,
New "Notebook" Section & New Art Project - "The Book of the Erinyes"
We've recently launched the new Notebook section of the Lazarus Corporation website, and it's being baptised with a new project - The Book of the Erinyes, so go to the Notebook for full details.
The Book of the Erinyes is a limited edition series of handmade artists books, based around the Erinyes (or Furies) of Ancient Greek legend.
The whole artistic process will be openly documented on the Notebook (and the forum), and I'm adopting a freemium sales model which I've described in my blog.
And of the subject of blogging
We're getting deeper into ideas for online art marketing & promotion on the Lazarus Corporation blog. Here's some quick links to a choice selection of some of the latest articles:
- Open planning my new artwork and freeconomics
- Freeconomics and McFly
- A basic strategy for music in 5 steps
- take my images - they are not my art
- Social Networks - Pure and Applied
- Five things not to do on your artists website
- a summary of freeconomic models
- The future for Publishers
- Underpricing your work is good
- Five MySpace Mistakes for Visual Artists
- resources: selling art online
- How to get 1000 true fans and succeed as an artist in a long tail economy
- Strategies: creating a website for your art, music or writing (part 1)
And finally, for what we'll euphemistically call "less structured discussion", there's the Lazarus Corporation Discussion Forum where interesting debate and news of good art, music, books and cinema lives side-by-side with chat, gossip and gobbledygook.
There's more artwork due soon, and a completely redeveloped section of the site due in a little over 2 weeks. We hope to see you there.Regards,
The Lazarus Corporation
the lazarus corporation